1. Steel U11A is chosen for the manufacture of plates. Assign a heat treatment mode,
Give its justification and specify the structure and properties of the dies in the finished form.
2. Steel 5ХНВ has been chosen for the manufacture of hammer stamps. Specify the composition, designate and
Justify the mode of heat treatment, explaining the effect of doping on transformations,
The processes occurring during the heat treatment of this steel. Describe the structure and main properties
Stamps after heat treatment.
3. Describe the characteristics of heat resistance, the nature of deformation and fracture
Alloys operating under conditions of prolonged loading at elevated temperatures.
4. The alloy B83 is chosen for filling the liners of the critical plain bearings.
Specify the composition and determine the alloy group for the intended purpose. Draw and describe the microstructure
Alloy. Give the basic requirements for babbits.
5. Textolites. Effect of cotton, glass and asbestos fabrics on properties
Plastics. Specify the scope of textolite in engineering.
You see page: Garbuzova KR2 Option 09
No feedback yet