1. Assign a quenching temperature, a cooling medium and a tempering temperature of smooth and
Threaded calibers made of steel U12A. Describe the essence of the transformations that are taking place,
Microstructure and hardness of the tool after heat treatment.
2. As a result of heat treatment, the springs should receive high elasticity.
For the manufacture of their chosen steel 63S2A. Specify the composition, assign and justify the mode
Heat treatment. Describe the microstructure and properties of the steel after heat treatment.
3. Explain the nature of the high-temperature strength of nickel-base alloys in connection with their composition,
Thermal treatment and the resulting structure. Give examples of these alloys and specify
4. As a material for the critical sliding bearings, an alloy of BrS02 is chosen.
Specify the composition and determine the alloy group for the intended purpose. Describe the main properties and
Requirements for alloys of this group.
5. Composition, classification, physical and mechanical properties and area of application of rubber in
Machine building. You see page: Garbuzova КР2 Option 29
No feedback yet