Download the presentation of the QMS + + training
ISO 9001: 2000 - an international standard, summarizing leading world experience in the field of production, contains requirements for the organization of production. When we speak of "ISO 9000: 2000" is meant three international standards: ISO 9000: 2000, ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 9004: 2000. Russia has enacted three similar Russian (national) standard GOST R ISO 9000-2001, ISO 9001-2001 and GOST R ISO 9004-2001. Key terms used in the standards - "Management System (control) the quality" (QMS). A feature of the standards is that they do not impose requirements for product quality directly, but to the system of production management, which is intended to provide a predictable and stable level of product quality. In terms of ISO 9000, quality is considered to be the products that satisfies both specified (spelled) and prospective (not spelled out) the customer's expectations.
You can find answers to questions such as: quality management system certification of quality management systems, quality management systems, ntegrirovannye quality management system, quality management system of education, the abstract quality management system, quality management system, audit quality management system, management system development quality, quality management system of the university, the quality management system QMS. You see page: The quality management system ISO 9001-2000 the documentation package! Available for download.
This set of documents is divided into 3 sections and contains all the necessary documents with explanations for self-development and training at all levels of the enterprise to obtain the certificate ISO 9001-2000, as well as:
• Obtaining a competitive advantage when participating in tenders.
• Prerequisite for the state, military or of any other order, which is funded from the state budget or the city.
• Simplify and reduce the cost of obtaining licenses or permits.
• Increase your company's image in the eyes of foreign and Russian partners, investors.
• Reduced overhead.
• Improving the quality of products / services.
• Improvement of the management system and improving its efficiency.
• Increased responsibility and discipline of staff.
• Improve the image of the organization in the region and the industry, which is very important to be present on the market in the forefront.
compressed archive size 31,7 mb
No feedback yet